Saturday 9 January 2016

DIY Cute Panda nails - in 7 easy steps!!

Hey my lovelies!
So I'm really sorry that I didn't upload a post yesterday, but I will do 2 posts today :)
I thought that as I love nail art, I would show you how I made a cute panda. xx

What You Will Need:
- Black nail polish
- White nail polish
- Nail brush - or a toothpick
I'm using the bebeauty white and black polish!

Let's get started!!

1. Clean all previous nail polish off to start with a clean canvas.


 2. Do a layer of base coat - nail polish can stain your nails!















3. Paint a thin layer of white on every nail - it depends on what brand you're using!
















- If needed add another coat until you have an opaque colour!


5. Dot 2 small black 'blobs' in the top right and left corners of your nail.



















6. Dot 2 other smaller black blobs for eyes.

7. Finish it off with a top coat, to seal in your design!




I hope you enjoyed this blog post - I love nail art and would be more than happy to do more posts like this in the future! Sorry about the quality of the photos - this was my first time using my own photos on my blog xx

That's all for now,
Bye my munchkins xox

Holly Kate // JustAnotherBritishGirl

5 comments: