Thursday 28 January 2016

New Years resolutions.

Hey my lovelies,
So this is my first post of 2016, and I wanted to tell you my 5 new years resolutions. So lets go!

1. Be organised.
Now I don't know about you but I am probably the least organised person that I know; and this year I am determined to be a little bit more organised and hopefully I will stay motivated to do so (fingers crossed..) !


2. Eat healthy
Recently I have been eating really badly, (I love peanut butter) and this needs to stop or I will become obese (no offence intended!) and I am surprised that I haven't got diabetes to be honest! Anyway, my 2nd resolution is to eat healthier in 2016 - I will not starve myself as this is a very unhealthy diet!



3. Stay fit.
In the last couple of years, I have been doing a lot of sports clubs like Netball, Football etc. And just this school year, I haven't done any sports (except horse-riding which I wouldn't give up for the world!) and I really want to stay fit (especially as summer is coming soon!) in 2016.
I'm also starting a jogging club with my friend Alice/GirlAbroad.


4. Keep up to date with homework.
I never do my homework fullstop. I just don't see the point in spending 6-7 hours learning and then coming home to do more blooming work! Anyhow, that's not the way that teachers see it when I tell them that sooo I think it's time for me to start doing my homework in 2016...

5. To start baking more.
Now this one will be the easiest out of all of them! I love baking but recently I just haven't had time. so I will make myself time to do what I love in 2016!


So I hope you enjoyed this post! That's all for now.

Bye my munchkins xox


Holly Kate // JustAnotherBritishGirl

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I've tagged you for the Lip Product Tag :) I'd love to hear your answers x

    Alice
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me Alice; I've actually had a lot of fun answering the questions.
      xx
      Holly

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this post and good luck with the resolutions ♥
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I really hope that I can stick to these resolutions!

      Holly xox

      Delete