Thursday 18 February 2016

Mini amazon + IKEA haul!

Hey my lovelies,
So I don't know about you, but everything is like 10 times cheaper on amazon! And IKEA is bae. I like to test out products on amazon and see if they are any good. Today I'm doing a haul/review where I will be reviewing all the products that I bought; all of them will be linked down below as usual xx

1. Blush Palette
I don't have any recollection of buying this product, but my blush broke the day before so a blush palette kind of came in handy!



2. Nail Polish remover pen.
I haven't tried out this product yet so I can't really review it but on Amazon it is rated 3.5 stars.


3. Watch 'whatever, I'm late anyway'
I love the colour of this watch; it's a nice teal colour and it matches my phone case (which will be below). I bought this because I loved the layout of it. It is witty and quirky which basically sums up my personality


4. 'Smile' Phone case.
I'm always the one who smashes their phone a couple of weeks after I just got it fixed... (My record was one week) So I was browsing Amazon for a steady phone case that will save my phone but also make it look pretty. This is the perfect case for me as I generally don't carry a purse with me, so to have a built-in wallet is a great bonus and super practical!

5. 15 makeup brushes
These brushes are the bomb; if you want your desk to look super cute and tumblr you should definitely go on Amazon! These babies were only 3 pounds which is a bargain if you ask me!


6. Skurar Pots from IKEA
These pots are so pinterest worthy, I like to keep makeup brushes in the white pot and in the black one I keep mascaras, lip products etc.

7. Face mirror 
(I couldn't find it on the ikea website so the exact same one is on Amazon)
This mirror is the perfect size to fit on a desk/vanity and is really easy to do your makeup in. If you flip it around you can the zoomed mirror which is good for when you suck at eyeliner...

So this is the end of my Mini haul,/review, I hope you enjoyed reading it!
That's all for now,
Bye my munchkins xox


Holly//Justanotherbritishgirl





4 comments:

  1. These are some lovely products - love a good amazon haul haha

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to find out if these are good or not, how is the matte lipstick going, u should do a post about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe those brushes were only £3! That's a bargain xx

    ReplyDelete