Monday 28 March 2016

My makeup/skincare travel essentials!

Hey my lovelies, HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!
Currently, I am in the UK on holiday and I only brought the makeup/skincare essentials.

If you are going on holiday and you can't take a lot of products then these essentials are really light-weight and handy.


1. Mascara
Look - Miss sporty
For me, a mascara is the only product I literally couldn't live without! I think that any makeup look isn't complete without mascara.


2. Lip balm
Clarins - Moisturising lip balm

Carmex - Lime Twist

A lip balm is one of my essentials because I get really chapped lips especially when it is cold so you should always be prepared ;)


3. Lip gloss/Lip stick.
Hollywood - Miss Sporty
'My nice plum' #400 - Miss Sporty

When you're having one of those rainy days and you want a bold lip but you didn't pack it. Worry no more as now that you have read my post you will never forget ;)) I love having a nice lip colour on or even just some gloss for a nice natural look.


4. A concealer
Concealer - Eveline Cosmetics

Jetlag is mean. When you don't get enough sleep because of time difference you will most likely get dark circles around your eyes. Yes you can probably agree that we've all travelled somewhere and ended up looking like a panda! This is why a concealer is my best friend when travelling.


5. A small eye-shadow palette
Miss Sporty - Quattro palette

When you're on holiday and you are about to go out for a nice dinner, some sparkly eye shadow will do me!


6. A small selection of Makeup brushes
Powder brush - Champneys
All others - Amazon

Just enough brushes to apply the essentials e.g Concealer, Eyeshadow, powder etc.



7. A blush palette
Palette - Wibo

My palette contains a blush, bronzer/powder and a highlighter. This is really handy as it saves a lot of space!


8. A nail varnish
Plum - Sephora

I just like to bring one nail polish just for a bit of colour or for a touch-up of my previous nails.



9. Makeup bag

A bag to keep all of the products in is an essential (obviously) just to keep them in one place.









8 comments:

  1. Loved this! I have something similar in the making actually xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We generally have the same products haha :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi JABG!
    I discovered your blog through a blogger friend and I'm really impressed and I totally agree with you about every single makeup product! After all, it is very important to be equipped with all the essentials you need.

    PS: I'm a baking blogger.

    #sweetreats xxx

    Weblink: www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now xo

      Holly xx

      Delete
  3. I should take your example, I'm so bad at packing everything I need when I travel! My essentials should definitely expand hahaha Great post!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete