Tuesday 22 March 2016

How to have a balanced breakfast // Collab with Marissa

Hey my lovelies,
So I truly apologise to Marissa for getting this post up late so I'm just going to get started!! This is a collab so at the end of the post there is a link to the lovely Marissa's blog xx

What is a balanced breakfast?
So recently I have been trying to eat more healthily and I wondered about how balanced my breakfast is.

What I eat for brekkie was some yogurt and my DIY granola dust (This was featured on a collab with Daizy).
The recipe I used was the Jamie Oliver 'eat my granola dust' and is absolutely delicious!!

Even on his recipe, he says to make sure to add all of these things as the dust alone is not balanced.

I researched what you need to have a balanced breakfast, here is a little sketch showing you what a balanced breakfast is:





I'm sorry this is such a small post and that I am so bad at drawing :D but I did put a lot of effort into the draw ;)

Btw go and check out Marissa's blog it' fantabulous!! 

Bye my munchkins xox


3 comments:

  1. Great post. I like yoghurt & muesli for breakfast xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards. Go to the link below to find out what questions I've asked you!:-)

    Weblink: www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    BBB xxx

    Ps:Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete