Sunday 21 February 2016

3 healthy breakfast ideas! // Collab with DramaQueenDaizy

Hey my lovelies,

I've slowly been working on the design of my blog, and I'm pretty happy with how it looks now! Anyway, yesterday my sister wanted to do a collab with me so I said okay. We decided on something to do with healthy breakfasts. On her blog (DramaQueenDaizy) she is doing a DIY healthy granola - which must I add is delicious!

Let's stop rambling, and get on started!! BTW for most of these I tried to think of them myself instead of find them on the internet xx


1. Egg toasty.

To make this all you will need is:

-Bread
-Eggs
-Frying pan
-Oil/Butter

All you need to do is dip the bread in egg yolk, and fry the bread in the pan (spread butter or oil in the pan beforehand). You can then fill the 'toasty' with any filling of your choice. (My personal fave is with ham and cheese!)




2. Granola dust.


This is quite a long process and Daisy explained about it on her blog which is linked here xx

Here is how mine turned out:






3. Fruit Salad.


This is one is really self-explanatory, all you need are fruits of your choice, some yogurt, honey and granola.




I hope you enjoyed this collab post, be sure to check out Daisy's blog!

That's all for now, Bye my munchkins xox

Holly xx











4 comments:

  1. I love having a healthy breakfast, it just sets you up for the day ahead!

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! Maybe I should try them because I always eat the same thing for breakfast... It's good to change it up a little bit!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all go and try and make granola dust, the recipe is on my blog!

    xxD

    ReplyDelete