Thursday 17 March 2016

H&M outfit!

Hey my lovelies,
So on Wednesday our day had an academic review day which was fun as we got to have a day at home :)

I recently bought this outfit so I thought I would show you this outfit in case you wanted some inspiration for a simple but stylish look!

Pretty much everything in this look was from H&M as that is my 'go-to' clothes shop.

One more thing before I get started, a big big thanks goes to Alice for taking the photos for me. Her blog will be linked at the end because her blog is goalllsss!!

I am literally obsessed with how sunny it is recently omg!! Leggo...


























By the way, I apologise that some of the images are sideways! I will try my best to deal with that situation :)


Alice's blog: www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

Follow me on bloglovin' xo




5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Gorgeous photos and I love the outfit!! H&M is one of my favourites too!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think most people love H&M xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, especially love the pics ;) You must have a fabulous photographer! I think you can rotatie the photos in an editor like Photoshop.

    Alice xo
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes as a matter of fact I did have an amazing photographer ;) Thanks for the advice!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete