Thursday 18 February 2016

New YouTube channel??

Hey my lovelies,
Now this is going to be a really short post as it is an announcement.
 I have had a YouTube channel for over 6 months now and I feel like I can't 'be myself' on that channel as my friends knew about it. Only 2 of my friends know about my blog it has been a lot easier to talk to you guys which is really nice! To get to the point, I'm thinking of making a new YouTube channel in the summer called 'Just Another British Girl', as in the summer I will be getting a camera.

I',m still not 100% certain about the idea but please comment down below what you think :) It would really be appreciated xx

That's all for now,

Bye my Munchins xox


6 comments:

  1. Just to let you know I'm going to make the channel 'Unlisted' so that if you click on the link on my blog you can see (and subscribe to :) my channel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! Definitely do it, would love to see it :)

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alice! I'm sure that you would be featured in most of my videos xx

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be so good! I'd love to see that xx

    ReplyDelete