Saturday 20 February 2016

My 12 favorite Nail Polishes!

Hey my lovelies,
Today I am feeling motivated to take some photos and upload a blog post for you so here we go!
Quick disclaimer, I'm not trying to show off in any way, I also didn't put these in any particular order! And I promise you, I don't just own Miss Sporty nail polishes!! :)



1. I love this green colour, I usually use my matte top coat over it and the green turns super neon! Miss sporty is one of my favorite brands to get nail polish from because most of the colours are completely opaque in 2 coats!!


Miss sporty, Clubbing colour - #155



2. This is another Miss Sporty nail polish, it is not as opaque as the others but is really good for a sheer, natural look.


Miss Sport, clubbing colour - #040


3. I love teal so this polish is one of my best, it is opaque in one coat and lasts up to a week without major chipping. I bought this along with some other makeup products in a mini drugstore haul, so click on 'haul' to see that post...

Miss Sporty, clubbing colour - #150


4. To be honest, this is the only top/base coat I've ever owned, mainly because it lasts for sooo long and it is an okay product. I have recently been looking for a new base/top coat just to try out so if you have any suggestions, leave a comment xx

Miss Sporty, Base & Top coat // Glossy Nails.


5. This purple colour (was my mum's - ssshh I stole it...) is a really nice dark colour; great for autumn. I haven't worn it for a while as I've been more into blues and greens but I'm sure later on in the year I will have a small obsession with it...

Eveline Cosmetics, mini Max - #081


6. This is a really transparent colour with a tint of pink. I really like this but I would have preferred it to be more opaque.

Eveline cosmetics, Mini Max - #267


7. This nail polish was originally my mum's but it was too tempting to just leave it sitting on her desk right? Anyway she never uses it...(because I stole it) I love this dark, mysterious colour and I would love a lipstick that shade!!

Champneys, Mullberry


8. This colour is an 'off red' and I have kind of been obsessed recently, Maybelline is also a nice brand for nail polishes.

Maybelline, colorama - #352


9. This is the only Rimmel London product that I own and oh my god I'm going to buy the whole shelf!! I love Rimmel, I just wish I had more products by them!

Rimmel London, 60 seconds - #619


10. This was my first Miss Sporty nail polish and that's when I fell in love with Miss Sporty... No but seriously I was really stupid and ripped off the label saying what number it was so I apologise. I love this colour; it goes with most skin tones as well so anyone suits this colour!


Miss Sporty, clubbing colour


11. Yet another Miss Sporty brand *cough cough*, I didn't realise until now how many I have! I love this yellow, it's a really nice pastel colour and super duper opaque (which you all know how much I love)!!!!

Miss Sporty, Clubbing colour - #140


12. Lastly we have a really transparent polish by Eveline cosmetics. I sometimes use this as a glossy top coat as it is so sheer! 





That's all for now! Bye my munchkins xox


Holly xx















No comments:

Post a Comment