Thursday 18 February 2016

The lip product tag...

 Hey my lovelies!
So welcome to the first tag of 2016!!! Today I am doing the Lip Product Tag, so let's go!

1. What is your favorite balm or lip treatment?
My favorite lip balm is the Nivea hydrating care SPF 15. It really helps moisturize your lips especially during the winter when your lips are all cracked and dry - this product has also lasted a year and it won't run out for quite a while!

2. What is your favorite eye-catching red?
I don't usually wear red lipsticks but if I do then I would definitely say the Sothys lipstick in the shade 240 (rouge drouot). This is a bit of a pink tone but it's still my favorite red.

3.Best luxury and drugstore product?
I'm a big fan of miss sporty and I own one of their lip glosses and I need to buy more because that is one of my faves!

4. Best Mac lipstick?
I don't actually own any products by Mac so I don't really know but I have looked on the Mac store and the 'a sprinkle of magic' caught my eye. It is a nude color and I would definitely use this.

5. Most disappointing lip product?
Luckily, I don't have any disappointing lip products because with drugstore makeup you can try it out in the shop ,( my excuse for only buying drugstore makeup...) which means you know what the product is like before you get home and have to return it.

6. Lip liner: yes or no?
I think no, just because I never wear it as I mainly wear lip balms or lip glosses ,and a lip liner lip gloss combo would not mesh well!

7. Fave lip gloss?
My favorite lip gloss has definitely got to be the Sephora golden beige shimmer, I love how my lips look after using this product!


That is the end of my Lip product tag, I hope you enjoyed it my munchkins!!

Her are the two people that I have tagged!
Curious Daydreamer
Piles of Smiles





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, enjoyed reading your answers!

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete