Tuesday 22 March 2016

Travel Essentials // With Bria Lou

Hey my lovelies,

Today I'm doing a collab with the lovely *drumroll* Lou from 'Lou's World'!! Click on her name to go and check out her blog which is definitely worth it xx

This post is going to be all about my Travel essentials so leggo..


1. Makeup bag.
Alphabet Bags
 Wherever I'm traveling to, a bag of makeup is essential. I find that I don't wear a lot of makeup on holiday especially if it involves water, but I like to take it for videos or nice nights out.



2. Toiletries
PolyVore

I always pack my own skincare products because the stuff at hotels suck!!


3. Electronic device
Tumblr
If you are going to be on a plane or in a car etc. then you will want some form of entertainment. Even just a kindle or a phone; I would definitely take a camera so you can take some artsy Instagram photos!


4. Passport.
Tumblr
Um, I don't think I really need to explain this one :)

5. Some snacks

Pinterest
If you are like me and think that the prices for pringles on a plane are so damn expensive, then you should definitely pack some snacks for the plane no matter how long the journey!


6. A good book.
Tumblr
If you are travelling and you have some spare time before you go to bed reading is a great idea to relax.


7. Have a travel buddy
Tumblr
If you can, take someone with you! I mostly go with my family and our friends which is fun because we can have girly sleepovers!!


8. Bring comfy clothes.
Tumblr
I don't really need to explain this one. Over-sized jumpers are literally my bae.

9. Headphones/earphones
Tumblr
I don't know about you, but on a plane the I love to jam out to some music. You know, have a little boogie... Just make sure you pack some for the journey ;)


10. Loads of swimwear!
Tumblr
I love swimming, I don't care where I go as long as there is somewhere to swim! Plus you can show off your cute new swimwear :D


As I said before I had some trouble uploading my own photos so I am not taking any credit for these photos!

That's all for now,
Bye my munchkins xox
BTW go and click on the link in the intro to visit Lou's blog!! I had sooo much fun planning and doing this collab xx

1 comment: